Next WBCA Meeting: TBD
All meetings are currently suspended until further notice in respect of social distancing.
The association meets on the third Wednesday of every month from September to May in the 2nd floor staff room at Indian Road Crescent Public School.
Sign up for our Newsletter
- Development in the West Bend February 27, 2021
- Zoning By-law Parking Requirements Review – Stakeholder Advisory Committee February 25, 2021
- Help shape how the City of Toronto engages communities around new shelters and other services for people experiencing homelessness February 25, 2021
- City of Toronto – Have your say on upcoming bylaw reviews February 22, 2021
- Invitation: Update on the City of Toronto, Toronto Building Program Review February 12, 2021
March 2021 S M T W T F S « Feb 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Category Archives: Agendas & Minutes
Here to support Community consulted and sustainable development in the neighbourhood? Want to make your opinions known to the Local Planning and Appeals Tribunal (LPAT)? Visit http://thewestbend.ca/1540-bloor for more information on how to participate in this public process.
–update: Feb 3rd– Thank you to all who attended the information session and thank you for all the fantastic feedback too! You can view and download the presentation content here: Feb3-WBCA Developments. We are going through the questions and comments … Continue reading
The Junction Farmers Market is an independent non-profit local farmers’ market in the heart of The Junction, Toronto. The Market provides local, sustainably produced fresh foods in ways that build community, support local food growers and producers, and promote access … Continue reading