The Junction Farmers Market is an independent non-profit local farmers’ market in the heart of The Junction, Toronto. The Market provides local, sustainably produced fresh foods in ways that build community, support local food growers and producers, and promote access to healthy food for all. Open 9 – 1 Saturday mornings from May 26th to Nov. 3rd, 2018. Come eat with us in The Junction!
Next WBCA Meeting: Wednesday, Octobert 17, 2018
The association meets on the third Wednesday of every month from September to May in the 2nd floor staff room at Indian Road Crescent Public School.
Sign up for our Newsletter
- Are you ready for the upcoming Municipal election? September 20, 2018
- West Bend Community Association – September 2018 Newsletter September 15, 2018
- Ward 14 and City of Toronto News September 7, 2018
- Ward 14 and City of Toronto News August 9, 2018
- Ward 14 and City of Toronto News July 31, 2018