The Junction Farmers Market is an independent non-profit local farmers’ market in the heart of The Junction, Toronto. The Market provides local, sustainably produced fresh foods in ways that build community, support local food growers and producers, and promote access to healthy food for all. Open 9 – 1 Saturday mornings from May 26th to Nov. 3rd, 2018. Come eat with us in The Junction!
Next WBCA Meeting: Wednesday, November 21, 2018
The association meets on the third Wednesday of every month from September to May in the 2nd floor staff room at Indian Road Crescent Public School.
Sign up for our Newsletter
- Ward 14 and City of Toronto News November 15, 2018
- Ward 14 and City of Toronto News November 8, 2018
- Ward 14 and City of Toronto News November 1, 2018
- West Bend Community Association October 2018 Newsletter October 13, 2018
- Are you ready for the upcoming Municipal election? September 20, 2018