Next WBCA Meeting: TBD
All meetings are currently suspended until further notice in respect of social distancing.
The association meets on the third Wednesday of every month from September to May in the 2nd floor staff room at Indian Road Crescent Public School.
Sign up for our Newsletter
- Have Your Say at SARA All Candidates Debate Wednesday Sept 15at7:30 pm September 14, 2021
- Speak with people and politicians! September 10, 2021
- Vote for Affordable Housing! September 10, 2021
- Multi-tenant Houses – Stakeholder Workshop May 4, 2021
- Garden Suites – Community Consultations May 3, 2021
Monthly Archives: September 2020
Dear West Bend , On September 15, Accessible Pedestrian Signals (APS) were installed at The Queensway and Ellis Avenue. APS advise pedestrians who are blind, visually impaired, or deaf-blind when they have the right-of-way to cross at a signalized intersection … Continue reading
View this email in your browser (mailchi.mp/cf9b5ea4abc4/pre-application-meeting-notice-1360-queen-st-w?e=382fa4aa2e) Please share this information with your neighbours. Kingsett Capital, the developer of 1360 Queen St West, the N/W corner of Queen and Brock, will be holding a virtual pre-application meeting to discuss their … Continue reading
Dear West Bend , COVID-19 continues to circulate in the city and the age distribution of reported cases has shifted to younger age groups under 40 years old. Provincial orders under the Reopening Act and the City bylaw on physical … Continue reading