View this email in your browser (mailchi.mp/cf9b5ea4abc4/pre-application-meeting-notice-1360-queen-st-w?e=382fa4aa2e) Please share this information with your neighbours.
Kingsett Capital, the developer of 1360 Queen St West, the N/W corner of Queen and Brock, will be holding a virtual pre-application meeting to discuss their proposed plans for this site.
The proposal includes a 9-storey terraced mixed-use development containing 117 units with ground floor commercial uses and a community hub space.
The Virtual Community Consultation meeting will take place on Thursday September 17^th, from 6:30 – 8 PM .
Meeting Link (Webex Events): bit.ly/3bIaqyQ
Councillor Perks and City Planner Patrick Miller will be in attendance.
If you are unable to attend the meeting and are interested in providing comment and/or receiving more detailed information on this application as it becomes available please contact Councillor Perks’ Office at firstname.lastname@example.org (mailto:email@example.com) .
Office of Councillor Gord Perks Parkdale/High Park- Ward 4
============================================================ ** Twitter (www.twitter.com/) ** Facebook (www.facebook.com) ** Website (mailchimp.com) Copyright © 2020 Toronto City Councillor, Ward 4, All rights reserved.
Next WBCA Meeting: TBD
All meetings are currently suspended until further notice in respect of social distancing.
The association meets on the third Wednesday of every month from September to May in the 2nd floor staff room at Indian Road Crescent Public School.
Sign up for our Newsletter
- City of Toronto Natural Garden Review March 4, 2021
- Development in the West Bend February 27, 2021
- Zoning By-law Parking Requirements Review – Stakeholder Advisory Committee February 25, 2021
- Help shape how the City of Toronto engages communities around new shelters and other services for people experiencing homelessness February 25, 2021
- City of Toronto – Have your say on upcoming bylaw reviews February 22, 2021