The Junction Farmers Market is an independent non-profit local farmers’ market in the heart of The Junction, Toronto. The Market provides local, sustainably produced fresh foods in ways that build community, support local food growers and producers, and promote access to healthy food for all. Open 9 – 1 Saturday mornings from May 26th to Nov. 3rd, 2018. Come eat with us in The Junction!
Next WBCA Meeting: Wednesday, June 15th, 2022
2nd floor staff room
Indian Road Crescent Public School
Our first and final meeting of the 2021/2022 season! Attend this info session to learn about the WBCA and prepare for a full restart in September!
The association meets on the third Wednesday of every month from September to May in the 2nd floor staff room at Indian Road Crescent Public School.
Sign up for our Newsletter
- Garden Suites Community Discussion Jan 25th January 21, 2022
- Winter Training Series January 10, 2022
- ‘Affordable’ housing shelters city’s shame at Dundas West and Bloor December 14, 2021
- Have Your Say at SARA All Candidates Debate Wednesday Sept 15at7:30 pm September 14, 2021
- Speak with people and politicians! September 10, 2021