The Junction Farmers Market is an independent non-profit local farmers’ market in the heart of The Junction, Toronto. The Market provides local, sustainably produced fresh foods in ways that build community, support local food growers and producers, and promote access to healthy food for all. Open 9 – 1 Saturday mornings from May 26th to Nov. 3rd, 2018. Come eat with us in The Junction!
Next WBCA Meeting: TBD
All meetings are currently suspended until further notice in respect of social distancing.
The association meets on the third Wednesday of every month from September to May in the 2nd floor staff room at Indian Road Crescent Public School.
Sign up for our Newsletter
- Have Your Say at SARA All Candidates Debate Wednesday Sept 15at7:30 pm September 14, 2021
- Speak with people and politicians! September 10, 2021
- Vote for Affordable Housing! September 10, 2021
- Multi-tenant Houses – Stakeholder Workshop May 4, 2021
- Garden Suites – Community Consultations May 3, 2021