Report street lights out

Many street lights in the West Bend area are burnt out. Please report burnt out lights as outlined below.

The City of Toronto does not maintain streetlights which are solely maintained by Toronto Hydro.
There are two ways to report street light outages, request additional street lighting, request streetlight shielding:
1. By phone to Toronto Hydro Energy Services – Street Lighting at 416-542-3195 (24 hours)

Leave a Reply