Next WBCA Meeting: Wednesday, June 15th, 2022
2nd floor staff room
Indian Road Crescent Public School
Our first and final meeting of the 2021/2022 season! Attend this info session to learn about the WBCA and prepare for a full restart in September!
The association meets on the third Wednesday of every month from September to May in the 2nd floor staff room at Indian Road Crescent Public School.
Sign up for our Newsletter
- Garden Suites Community Discussion Jan 25th January 21, 2022
- Winter Training Series January 10, 2022
- ‘Affordable’ housing shelters city’s shame at Dundas West and Bloor December 14, 2021
- Have Your Say at SARA All Candidates Debate Wednesday Sept 15at7:30 pm September 14, 2021
- Speak with people and politicians! September 10, 2021
June 2022 S M T W T F S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Category Archives: Ward 4 news
VOTE FOR AFFORDABLE HOUSING A pop up Open Mic Speak with people and politicians Weekdays 8:00 a.m. to 8:20 a.m September 13 to September 17 At the Dundas West subway station. Contact: 647-781-6225 VOTE-FOR-affordable-housing-1.docx
Hello, I’m David Driedger, a Planner with the Toronto City Planning Division. I am one of the City’s staff working on the Garden + Suites study. Please see below for details about the Garden + Suites study and … Continue reading
The City is seeking feedback on the natural garden exemption requirement and wants input from Toronto residents. Feedback will inform a report expected at the Planning and Housing Committee in Q2 2021. We would appreciate your help in sharing this … Continue reading