Next WBCA Meeting: TBD
All meetings are currently suspended until further notice in respect of social distancing.
The association meets on the third Wednesday of every month from September to May in the 2nd floor staff room at Indian Road Crescent Public School.
Sign up for our Newsletter
- Have Your Say at SARA All Candidates Debate Wednesday Sept 15at7:30 pm September 14, 2021
- Speak with people and politicians! September 10, 2021
- Vote for Affordable Housing! September 10, 2021
- Multi-tenant Houses – Stakeholder Workshop May 4, 2021
- Garden Suites – Community Consultations May 3, 2021
Daily Archives: February 25, 2021
Good afternoon, Over the coming year, the City of Toronto will be reviewing the parking requirements in the city-wide Zoning By-law (569-2013). The review responds to growing interest in the impacts of parking on housing affordability and travel behaviour, … Continue reading
Help shape how the City of Toronto engages communities around new shelters and other services for people experiencing homelessness
Hello, We are writing to ask for your help in gathering input from local residents to help strengthen the City of Toronto’s community engagement process for new shelter and other services for people experiencing homelessness. The City is … Continue reading