Next WBCA Meeting: TBD
All meetings are currently suspended until further notice in respect of social distancing.
The association meets on the third Wednesday of every month from September to May in the 2nd floor staff room at Indian Road Crescent Public School.
Sign up for our Newsletter
- Development in the West Bend February 27, 2021
- Zoning By-law Parking Requirements Review – Stakeholder Advisory Committee February 25, 2021
- Help shape how the City of Toronto engages communities around new shelters and other services for people experiencing homelessness February 25, 2021
- City of Toronto – Have your say on upcoming bylaw reviews February 22, 2021
- Invitation: Update on the City of Toronto, Toronto Building Program Review February 12, 2021
Monthly Archives: May 2019
In the May 23, 2019 edition: * Bill 108 – The OMB is Back! Make Your Voices Heard! * Parkdale Hub Project – Community Meeting – June 10, 2019 * Community Consultation Meetings – Zoning By-law Amendments for Breweries and … Continue reading
In the May 16, 2019 edition: * Councillor Gord Perks at City Council – May 14, 2019 * Town Hall on Bill 108 * Toronto Drop-In Network – Hours of operation, Services & Meal time * European Gypsy Moth Aerial … Continue reading
In the May 09, 2019 edition: * Junction Farmers’ Market every Saturday, starting May 25, 2019 * Cuts to Public Health * High Park Stewards May 12 and 26 Garlic Mustard Removal and Boulevard Beds * U of T Conference … Continue reading
In the May 03, 2019 edition: * Community Meeting to review the staff report for the 406-410 Keele St Development – Monday, May 13th 2019 ** Community Meeting to review the staff report for the 406-410 Keele St Development – … Continue reading